The purpose of this document is to inform individuals (hereinafter "Data Subject") regarding the processing of their personal data (hereinafter "Personal Data") collected by the data controller, Torrenera Ballon..., e-mail address
Categories of Personal Data processed
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data provided voluntarily by the Data Subject:
- Contact data: name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone, images, authentication credentials, any further information sent by the interested party, etc.
- Tax and payment details: tax code, VAT number, credit card details, bank account details, etc.
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data collected automatically:
- Technical Data: Personal Data produced by the devices, applications, tools and protocols used, such as, for example, information on the device used, IP addresses, browser type, type of Internet provider ( ISP). Such Personal Data may leave traces which, especially when combined with unique identifiers and other information received from servers, may be used to create profiles of natural persons
- Navigation data and use of the Application: such as, for example, pages visited, number of clicks, actions performed, duration of sessions, etc.
Failure by the interested party to provide Personal Data for which there is a legal or contractual obligation or if they constitute a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract with the Data Controller, will make it impossible for the Data Controller to establish or continue the relationship with the interested party.
The interested party who communicates the Personal Data of third parties to the Data Controller is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, treatment, communication or dissemination.
Cookies and similar technologies
Legal basis and purpose of the processing
The processing of Personal Data is necessary:
- for the execution of the contract with the interested party and precisely:
- fulfilment of any obligation deriving from the pre-contractual or contractual relationship with the interested party
- registration and authentication of the interested party:to allow the interested party to register on the Application, access and be identified also through external platforms
- support and contact with the interested party: to respond to requests from the interested party
- payment management: to manage payments by credit card, bank transfer or other instruments
- by legal obligation and precisely:
- fulfillment of any obligation established by current regulations, laws and regulations, in particular, in tax and fiscal matters
- on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, for:
- email marketing purposes of products and/or services of the ownerto directly sell the products or services of the owner using the email provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a product or service similar to the one being sold
- management, optimization and monitoring of the technical infrastructure: to identify and solve any technical problems, to improve the performance of the Application, to manage and organize the information in a computer system (e.g. server , databases, etc.)
- security and anti-fraud: to guarantee the security of the Owner's assets, infrastructures and networks
- statistics with anonymous data: to carry out statistical analyzes on aggregate and anonymous data to analyze the behavior of the interested party, to improve the products and/or services provided by the Data Controller and better meet the expectations of the interested party
- on the basis of the consent of the interested party, for:
- retargeting and remarketing: to reach the interested party who has already visited or shown interest in the products and/or services offered by the Application using their Personal Data with a personalized advertisement. The interested party can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative page
- marketing purposes of the Owner's products and/or services: to send information or commercial and/or promotional materials, to carry out direct sales activities of the Owner's products and/or services or to carry out market research with automated and traditional methods
On the basis of the legitimate interest of the Owner, the Application allows interactions with external platforms or social networks whose processing of Personal Data is governed by the respective privacy policies to which please refer. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the privacy settings that the interested party has chosen on such platforms or social networks. This information - in the absence of specific consent to processing for further purposes - is used for the sole purpose of allowing use of the Application and providing the requested information and services.
The Personal Data of the interested party may also be used by the Data Controller to protect himself in court before the competent judicial offices.
- for the execution of the contract with the interested party and precisely:
Methods of processing and recipients of Personal Data
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using paper and IT tools with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and through the adoption of adequate security measures.
Personal Data is processed exclusively by:
- persons authorized by the Data Controller of Personal Data who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- subjects who operate independently as separate data controllers or by subjects designated as data controllers by the Data Controller in order to carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes referred to in this information (for example, commercial partners, consultants , IT companies, service providers, hosting providers);
- subjects or entities to whom it is mandatory to communicate Personal Data by legal obligation or by order of the authorities.
The subjects listed above are required to use appropriate safeguards to protect Personal Data and may only access those necessary to carry out the tasks assigned to them.
Personal Data will not be disclosed indiscriminately in any way.
If necessary, Personal Data may be transferred to entities located outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA). Whenever Personal Data is transferred outside the EEA, the Data Controller will adopt all suitable and necessary contractual measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection of Personal Data, including - among others - agreements based on the clauses standard contracts for data transfer outside the EEA, approved by the European Commission. To request information on the specific guarantees adopted, the interested party can contact the Data Controller at the following e-mail address
Retention period of Personal Data
Personal Data will be retained for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, in particular:
- for purposes relating to the execution of the contract between the Data Controller and the Interested Party, they will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, after termination, for the ordinary limitation period of 10 years. In the event of a judicial dispute, for the entire duration of the same, until the deadline for appeals has been exhausted
- for purposes relating to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, they will be retained until such interest is fulfilled
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, by order of an authority and for protection in court, they will be kept in compliance with the deadlines established by said obligations, regulations and in any case until the expiry of the prescribed limitation period or by the regulations in force
- for purposes based on the consent of the interested party, they will be kept until the consent is revoked
At the end of the retention period, all Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow identification of the interested party.
Rights of the interested party
The interested parties can exercise certain rights with reference to the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the interested party has the right to:
- be informed about the processing of your Personal Data
- withdraw consent at any time
- limit the processing of your Personal Data
- object to the processing of your Personal Data
- access your Personal Data
- verify and request the rectification of your Personal Data
- obtain the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data
- obtain the cancellation of their Personal Data
- transfer your Personal Data to another holder
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of your Personal Data and/or take legal action.
To exercise their rights, interested parties can send a request to the following e-mail address