Below we inform you in a transparent manner about the operation on this website (hereinafter the "Site") of the so-called cookies.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera…) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even days later (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, clear GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5 can be used to collect information on user behavior and use of services.
A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user's hard drive nor transmitting computer viruses or acquiring email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser. Some of the functions of cookies can be delegated to other technologies. The term 'cookies' refers to cookies and all similar technologies.
Strictly necessary technical cookies. These are cookies that are essential for the correct functioning of a website and are used to manage various services related to websites (such as, for example, a login or access to reserved functions on the websites). The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session or they can make use of a longer permanence time in order to remember the visitor's choices. Disabling strictly necessary cookies can compromise the user and navigation experience of the website.
Analytics and performance cookies. These are cookies used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of a website anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality and will be dealt with in detail later.
Profiling cookies (not operational on this Site). These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience. For more information on these cookies not used by the Website, please visit the appropriate section on the website www. garanteprivacy.it/cookie
Purpose of processing and purposes of technical session cookies
- authentication cookies, used for the purposes of authenticated services, for the duration of a session;
- user-focused security cookies, used to detect authentication abuse, for a limited persistent duration;
- session cookies for media players, such as cookies for "flash" players, which last for a session;
- session cookies for load balancing, for the duration of a session;
- cookies for sistent for customizing the user interface, for the duration of a session (or a little more);
- cookies for sharing content via third party social plug-ins, for logged in members of a social network.
The Data Controller therefore informs that only technical cookies (such as those listed above) are operational on the Site, necessary to navigate within the Site as they allow essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and fraud prevention and allow for example: to identify if the user has had regular access to areas of the site that require prior authentication or user validation and management of sessions relating to the various services and applications or retention of data for access in safe mode or the control and fraud prevention functions.
For maximum transparency, a series of technical cookies and specific operating cases on the Site are listed below:
- cookies implanted directly in the user/contractor's terminal (which will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used to "fill the cart" in online bookings on the Site, authentication cookies, content cookies multimedia such as flash players that do not exceed the duration of the session, customization cookies (for example, for choosing the navigation language, recalling the ID and complete password by typing the first few characters, etc);
- cookies used to statistically analyze accesses/visits to the site (so-called "analytics" cookies) which pursue exclusively statistical purposes (and not also profiling or marketing) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of tracing the identification of the single user. In these cases, since the legislation in force requires that for analytics cookies the interested party is provided with clear and adequate indication of the simple ways to oppose (opt-out) to their installation (including any anonymisation mechanisms of the cookies themselves) , we specify that it is possible to proceed with the deactivation of analytics cookies as follows: open your browser, select the settings menu, click on the internet options, open the privacy tab and choose the desired level of cookie blocking. If you want to delete the cookies already saved in the memory, simply open the security tab and delete the history by ticking the "delete cookies" box.
By visiting a website, you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties") who may reside in Italy or abroad.
An example present on most internet sites is represented by the presence of YouTube videos, Google APIs, use of Google Maps, and the use of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks in order to increase the visitor's user experience.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relative information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below, specifying that the Data Controller is not responsible for the operation of third-party cookies on this site.< /p>
- Google information: on the use of data at the link http:// www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/ and complete information at the link http://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Google (configuration): the general sign-out guide for Google services (Maps, YouTube…) is available at the web address http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ and https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section. Or follow the various guides on the web for example https://support.mozilla.org/ en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514< /a>
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security</a > and https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter</li >
- Linkedin disclosure: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/ cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/< /a>
- Google+ information: http://www.google .it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www .google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Analytics cookies
As clarified by the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor on cookies of 8 May 2014, analytics cookies are assimilated to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site itself: these are exactly the functions and purposes of the processing on this site.
You can still opt-out by visiting the website http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en by running the opt-out, it is also possible to deny consent and block third-party cookies through plugins for browsers, by searching on Google "block and delete third-party cookies" there are many guides that differ according to the operating system and browser used .
- Responsibility for the operation of Third Party Cookies>
As indicated by the Privacy Guarantor, this Site does not has the ability to control third-party cookies if you use third-party services (YouTube, Google Maps, "social buttons") for which the third parties are solely responsible. Furthermore, we recall the possibility for the user to delete and block the operation of cookies at any time also using plugins for the browser and modifying the settings as indicated in the various manuals contained in the browsers.>
- Mandatory or optional consent for the operation of cookies that do not pursue marketing purposes>
- It is not mandatory to acquire consent to the operation of only technical cookies or third-party or analytical cookies assimilated to technical cookies. Their deactivation and/or denial of their operation will make it impossible to navigate correctly on the Site and/or the impossibility of using the services, pages, functions or contents available therein.
- Owner and Data Processors>
- The identification details of the company as Data Controller of the data subject are as follows:>
- Consultancy and Immigration Services - VAT number 05840540651
- The updated list of data processors (if appointed) can be found at the headquarters of the aforementioned company.>
- Exercise of rights by the data subject>
- With particular reference to users' rights regarding cookies, some links are provided below for further information:
It will be possible at any time – without any formalities – exercise the rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code (also by using the specific application form made available by the Guarantor on www. garanteprivacy.it) , which is reproduced in its entirety below for convenience. The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraint.
TEXT OF ARTICLE 7 OF THE PRIVACY CODE
Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:>
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;</li >
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.